I have a blockage in my sewer. Please can you come and fix it?

We'll certainly try to help if we can. If the blockage is on an underground pipe which serves some of your neighbours as well as your house, or is on a pipe located outside your property boundary, then it is most likely our responsibility to fix it. Please call us on 0345 672 3723.

If the problem lies with an internal pipe (e.g. plumbing for a toilet or sink), or on an underground drainage pipe which only serves your home (i.e. it isn't shared with your neighbours), then you'll need to find a plumber or drainage contractor to get things fixed. We recommend using a WaterSafe plumber - please use their website to find an approved plumber in your area.

We know that's a lot to take in! You can find out more here or call us on 0345 672 3723, we'll be happy to help.

Need help with anything else? Please Contact us.