Our business principles
Business principles...the way we do things
It’s our job to bring 3 million households and 200,000 businesses, clean, clear water and to take it all away again so our customers can simply get on with their day.
A lot of work goes on behind the scenes to make that happen and we are committed to operating in a responsible way, which means;
- Providing a great service to our customers
- Working to protect and enhance our environment
- Actively supporting our local communities
- Supporting our employees to achieve their full potential in a safe workplace
- Delivering good value to our stakeholders and managing our supply chain fairly
Our Business Principles give more detail on what this means for us and the organisations we work with. It affirms our commitment to integrity in our dealings with customers, suppliers, employees, regulators and investors.
Find out how we manage our business in a responsible way in the Corporate Responsibility section.
Email this page