If you are receiving a pension from the United Utilities Pension Scheme you can access your record by the Towers Watson ePA system.
(Unfortunately there is no online access for members of the UUPLC Group of the ESPS)
How is my pension paid?
- Your pension is paid into your bank or building society account in the UK.
- If you live abroad, your pension payments can be made direct to an overseas bank (but you will have to pay the charge for an international payment).
- A payslip will be issued with your first pension payment. After that you will only receive a payslip if the amount you will receive changes by more than £2.
- It is very important that you let us know as soon as possible if your details have changed (i.e. your name, address or bank).
When is it paid?
Your pension is paid on the last working day of every month into your chosen bank or building society account (with the exception of December when it will be paid earlier)
Change in circumstances
It is very important that you notify the scheme administrator if your circumstances change.
Email this page
- If your family circumstances have changed, if you have got married or divorced for example
- If your name, address or bank/building society details have changed, please inform immediately.